Final draft y’all. It’s the same as the third draft.
Okay, so here’s the final draft. I added the heartbeat sounding drum beat for some finishing touches. I also added another audio track so that I could layer the slices I made. In addition to that, I brought the volume up significantly from what is was previously, I played around with the bus for the bass synth and the drum synth. I did some more work with the automation tools. Hopefully this is all I have left to do with this project. Enjoy!
So for this second draft, I elaborated on the effects I used in the first draft (pan, volume, reverb) and lengthened the song by a bit. The volume seemed to be a bit low for the ears, so that’s something that should be fixed. I did a little more audio slicing and some more synthesizer melodies.
Here’s my first draft for project 3. I dabbled in audio slicing. I kept my electronnic-y, video game-y feel with the synthesizers. I also used some pan automation, pan automation, and reverb automation. For the audio bit, I took a song I sung for a different song and added some reverb, input gain, pitch shift, and compressor effects.
I enjoyed the EABD. I was nervous to perform my piece as I was an amateur in a room of professionals, but I learned that any piece of music can be appreciated. I think that experience is what has helped me to explore different possibilities.
This is the final project! Finally a version that I think is pretty alright. Of course, I would make some changes to this piece under different circumstances, but I think it fits the bill.
I enjoy using Logic for its user-friendly interface. I will continue to use Logic because it’s great for editing and composing.
Hey, so this is the 3rd version of my piece. It pretty much remains the same as the last two, but I did some more editing and used more automation. Please enjoy!
I cleaned up the previous draft and changed one of the synth sounds so it would blend with the other sounds. I also used some automation to bring out certain parts. Otherwise, it’s pretty much the same track. I’m still working on how to make that annoying synth sound towards the end blend in with the other parts, but it is getting there.
Here is draft 1 of project number 2. Wasn’t really what I wanted, but it is only the first draft. I used classic electric piano as the main instrumentation, but altered the synth sounds with Alchemy and Retro Synth. I wish i could have used more of the E-A PrimerMusic synth sounds, but it wouldn’t let me. Enjoy!