So this is my final draft, I added cymbals and some synth toward the middle section. Overall, I guess it turned out ok.
So I only added the bass to the beginning but I plan on adding some drum or something in the middle
So this draft is actually where I want to go with this project (despite the fact that it’s actually completely a musique concrete piece. which I’m going to fix). I wanted to make something loud with a dark type of feeling so I think I’m heading in the right direction.
So far it’s not what I want it to be. But here’s something
The Electroacoustic Barn Dance was a completely new experience for me and performing my musique concrete piece was an interesting opportunity. I am satisfied with my piece and how i think it was received, however I feel as though I should have picked a different concert to go to because the other performances didn’t seem as…complex or intriguing as I would have enjoyed. Otherwise, I believe it went alright.
Well here’s the final draft…..
For this draft, I cleaned up the beginning part I already had and added two new contrasting sections. For the final draft I’m going to add some spacialization and maybe reverb.
So, for this draft I completely changed everything because I figured out how to do what it was that I wanted to do in the first place. It’s not as long as I would like it to be so I’m adding a new section for the next draft that will probably contrast with what I have now.
So…it sounds horrendous. That’s why I liked it. Although, it is not at all a representation of what I want to do with this project because I currently can’t figure out how to do what it is that I want.
For this project I will probably stick with using Logic because it is the only one that I am familiar with and feel as though I can create the best results.